Thursday, November 12, 2020

Aoteroa birds names in Maori

   WALT: Maori bird's names.    

Today in te reo I learned new Maori birds names like moa pukeko kiwi. we had to color in The Maori Words in red and the English words in blue then we did a word find to find Maori birds  Names.

Here are some interesting facts   There are over 10000 different species of birds worldwide. the Ostrich is the largest bird in the world. Birds have hollow bones that helps them to fly. and the world's smallest bird is called Bee hummingbird.


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amotai! Eden here from Paroa school in Whenua. How are you? I hope you are feeling great! I think this blog post is amazing! How long did this take you? Also did you enjoy doing this blog post? What is your favourite native New Zealand bird? Is there anything that you can do to this blog post to make it btb? (Better than before?) Thank you for reading this, bye! From Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amotai, Its me Ngairon from class. I really like your post saying facts about birds like the biggest and smallest. My favourite part reading this was when you talked about what you had to do for this task. Maybe next time you could talk about what your favourite part was when doing this task. Ka Pai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Amotai, my name is Mikaila and I am a year seven student from Paihia School. I really like how you added facts in there about how many types of birds there are. I think this blog post is amazing because you were able to tell us what you were learning and also giving us facts about the native birds. What is your favourite native New Zealand bird and is there anything else you would like to learn about native birds?

    ReplyDelete