Thursday, December 3, 2020

Dangerous Division

 WALT: Solve our own maths word problems by using division.

For this task, we have been solving our own word problems by using division.

My least favorite part of this task was working out the answers for the time tables                                           My favorite part was putting in the answers.

This task was a challenge cause working out the answers and doing 12x time tables was a challenge.

 And I didn't really like this task it was a challenge to complete these slides.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amotai my name is Tiana and I’m a year 7 student from Paihia School. I really like your blog post about Dangerous Divisions because you have light colours. Also you have helped me with my 3 and 4 divisions. Last week I started my divisions and I have to learn my 3s, 4s, 7s and eights.
    What division was the hardest for you?

    ReplyDelete